Tuesday 30 September 2008

Announcing Winner #2

Firstly apologies to all who thought their name was not in the hat yesterday.. due to the volume of entrys (32) my genius Mum thought just a token few of the names should be read out (to keep the suspense to a minimum).. but didn't engage her brain enough to tell the bean to explain this in the video. I can reassure you that all who entered were in the hat.
Secondly I apologise for my apparent lack of interest in yesterdays draw.. I was fine until the bean announced to the world I had a crush on Khyra!! I'm over it now and am wiser for it.. she will be party to no more of my secrets!

I assure you there is marginally more face shots in this evenings video draw..

an NO embarrassing revelations!.. and we are reading ALL entries out

so on to this evenings draw..



Congratulations to our winner! Please e-mail me your postal address and Mum will get your prize in the post. You have won a fleece blanket.. with a real cute doggy on it! We didn't take a picture because Mum was paranoid that if she took it out of the packaging I would adorn it with my black fur and even worse my drool.. wouldn't that make it more precious???

Thank you to all who joined in and helped me support Nowzad Dogs.

We will be back in a little while with Competition number 3.. stay tuned!

Ben xxxxx

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Well done and KHONGRATS to Abby!

Woo looked at the khamera more!!

Your Beans handled the drawing so furry well too!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Of khourse, it would be spelled khrush!

Lacy said...

w00f's ben, heehee ur beans did a pawsome job...and u wuz good this time too..congrats to abby...hmm a chrush on khyra....

b safe,
~rocky~

Peanut said...

Your bean is quite the good reader. Great video and congrats to abby.

Moco said...

Congrats to Abby and all the dogs that are getting help.

Gucci said...

Hehehe I like how your beans said my name. :]

Way to go on being less camera shyyy. :]

xxxoo.
gucci.

Jans Funny Farm said...

Congratulations to Abby. That's great.

Snowball said...

Congratulations, Abby.

Luv

Snowball

Abby said...

Hi, Ben...

I'm soooo excited...

Your Beans are doing a great job with the drawings...And, you are great at overseeing it...

I can't wait to get my fleece blanket...And, I wouldn't have minded a little black fur & drool from you, Ben...It would have given the blanket some added character...

Abby xxxooo

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Abby!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

T-man Angel said...

Ben, your beans are SO cute!!! What a great way to announce the winners... I love it :) Congrats to Abby!!!

T-man Angel

P. said...

Ben! Thanks for pawing at my blog a little today! Doing the video with the ma was fun.
Hey, way to go on all the work you're doing for those doggies, I need to add a button for it on meh blog! And, congrats to Abbey, your Beans sure as pawsome at those drawings!

Tail Wags,
Shadie.

Pippa said...

Hehehe

We love watching these vids. Mistress has a soppy smile on her face when she listens to your bean's accent.

Pippa

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Hey congratulations Abby. You are so cute. Lots of love from Ginger Jasper xxx