Tuesday 4 March 2008

Pressies Galore

I had a visitor today, a very special visitor.

It was the first time I had met the lady that visited me, but she is VERY special to me because she helped me get my forever home and my new family.
Michaela was the lady who did a homecheck to make sure that my new home was suitable and that my new family were the kind of people that would look after me, so it was REALLY REALLY nice to finally meet her.
I got lots of fusses and presents!!
Michaela brought me a gorgeous cuddly yellow duck with rope feet and a rope neck and a squeaky tummy, some pet wipes to keep me nice and clean and a HUGE bag full of lots of yummy treats!! She made a huge fuss of me and made me feel really special.

Michaela and Mum went out for coffee then, honestly Mum.. any excuse to feed your Latte addiction!! I was perfectly content to stay home with my new toy.. speaking of which...

time to go throw the little duck around a little more :)

later folks

Ben xxxx

9 comments:

Mack said...

Can Michaela come visit me sometime???!

Katherine and Pippa said...

So where are the piccies of you and the duck?

Pippa

Molly the Airedale said...

Michaela sounds like a super nice lady! How sweet of her to bring you pressies!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

i said...

That's so nice of Michaela to bring you presents! Oh yes, I can empathize with you on the latte addiction!

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is awesome that you got to meet Micheala.. She sounds really wonderful...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We don't think the snow would make the trip. It didn't even last the day. Darn. It was so much fun to play in...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Abby said...

Oooo, fun, fun, fun! I love getting treats, they're the best....I only had a toy once...when I was a pup. After ripping it up in about 20 min. flat my humans decided not to get me any toys other then tennis balls...fine with me! I LOVE balls!
Anyway, have fun with your duck!

Thor and Jack said...

Nice to meet you, Ben!
Good to hear that you met Michaela and she brings to you all those nice pressies!
I just found your blog, hope we can be friends!

Thor

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Ben

Sounds like the earthquake was more scarey where you live, it was quite mild in Somerset but still enough to wake up Hazel. She's more worried about the storm they say is coming in tonight because her bed is right under the chimney!

I'm glad like me you found a new home, there is a poem on my blog called 'Charlie's Tale' about how I got out of rescue.

Woofers

Charlie Boy